How do I know if STRs are permitted in my zone district?

Reference Title 26 Part 700  to determine whether STRs are permitted in your zone district. If ‘Vacation Rental’ is listed under ‘Permitted Uses,’ then STRs are allowed in your zone district.  

Show All Answers

1. Is my property considered a “lodge”?
2. How can I determine which permit I can apply for?
3. When will the STR Permit Renewal Application be available?
4. I believe there is an STR in violation of the new ordinance regulations. What can I do?
5. I don’t currently have an STR permit but want to apply. When can I apply for a new STR permit?
6. I’ve sold my house. Can the new owner use my existing 2021-2022 STR permit?
7. Are property managers required to have a business license if they are the Qualified Owner’s Representative (QOR)?
8. What is the process to name a 3rd party management company for a 2021-2022 permit?
9. I’m moving to a new address. Can I take my current 2021-2022 STR permit with me?
10. How do I determine in which zone district my property is located?
11. How do I know if STRs are permitted in my zone district?
12. Do I need an STR permit in Pitkin County in addition to my City of Aspen permit?
13. Can I apply for a permit using my LLC or Trust name?
14. Can I change the permittee name from one person to another in the same LLC or trust?