Permit Portal Support
Our Permit Portal -- Salesforce Software handles all City of Aspen permit applications, contractor licensing, certifications and land use cases. Please use the information below to learn how to manage your permits, troubleshoot, and best practices to keep up with your projects online.
How do I access the Applicant Permit Portal?
To access the City's Permit Portal, you need to start by registering using the Register button above, or if you're already registered please refer to the login page.
- Note: Within 1-2 business days of registering you will receive an email confirmation from staff and login information. Link expires after 72 hrs.
I have not received my email confirmation with account login
Please make sure to check your spam or junk folder in your inbox. If nothing is found, please contact us for support.
I registered but I can’t login
Use the login button above and enter the email address you used to register and the password you created.
How do I navigate the Applicant Permit Portal after logging in?
You can choose to follow the instructions in the Resources Tab of this page, or follow along our steps of the overview of the portal.
Why are pages taking too long to load when I try to log into the Applicant Permit Portal?
Salesforce is runs best using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, and we highly recommend you use any of them as your browser. Also, do not attempt to access the Applicant Portal from a mobile device, as this capability is not ready and enhanced yet.
How do I speak with someone for help?
You can contact us via email at SF Support or calling to 970-920-5065, and we will help you as soon as possible.
- How to start, complete, and view a permit application (PDF)
- How to give others access to a permit application (PDF)
- How to upload files after your application has been submitted (PDF)
- How to contact City staff via the Permit Portal (PDF)
- How to check status of permit application (PDF)
- How to see permit review status (PDF)
- How to request a permit inspection (PDF)
Licenses and Certifications Applications:
- How to pay online for a permit application (PDF)
- How to lookup receipts for permit applications (PDF)
For more information on permit, license or certification requirements please visit our permits webpage.