A parking plan for attendees in addition to essential equipment and vehicles will be a part of your Special Event Permit Application.
Once your parking plan is approved through the special event application process, Parking Permits must obtained through the City of Aspen Parking Department.
Apply for Parking Permits in person to the Parking Department:
- The Event host must apply in person for the permits.
- Complete and submit the City of Aspen Staging Area, Parking and Emergency Vehicle Access Management Plan
- A copy of the Special Event permit application must be present.
- Parking spaces will be issued for essential equipment and vehicles only. Be sure to account for days and spaces needed for set-up and tear-down of event. Spaces will not be provided for the sole purpose of commuter parking.
- Application must be submitted to the Parking Department at minimum of 7 business days prior to the date(s) the spaces are needed.
- Permits are $50/day per space.
- All fees must be paid in advance.
Please find a copy of the Parking Reservation under the Documents section.
City of Aspen Parking Department
455 Rio Grande Building (Galena Plaza across from the Library)
Aspen, CO 81611
Hours: 8:30am - 5pm (M-F)