City of Aspen Unveils Adjusted Fall Public Transit Schedule
Invites Residents to Cycle Amid Seasonal Changes
Aspen, CO – Starting Monday, September 25th, through Sunday, November 19th, the City of Aspen will implement its adjusted Fall Schedule for public transit services. The revised timetable offers a tailored blend of reduced hours on key bus routes and bolstered late-night taxi services, aiming to meet the needs of the Aspen community effectively.
Streamlined Hours on Specific Routes:
Effective September 25th, several Aspen bus routes will adjust to abbreviated operating hours:
- Castle/Maroon Route, Cemetery Lane Route, Hunter Creek Route, and Mountain Valley Route will operate from 7:00 AM until 12:00 AM. On Sundays, these routes will be available from 9:00 AM until 9:00 PM.
- The Burlingame Service will run daily from 6:35 AM to 12:20 AM.
Enhanced Late-Night Taxi Service:
In collaboration with High Mountain Taxi, the City of Aspen will offer complimentary late-night taxi services on Fridays and Saturdays for the fall season. These taxis will depart from Rubey Park at 12:30 AM, 1:00 AM, 1:30 AM, and 2:00 AM, taking passengers to any Aspen Bus Stop to make late-night commutes more convenient.
Please be aware:
- The late-night taxi service is not a door-to-door service.
- For queries regarding the late-night taxi service, dial 970-925-TAXI.
- For all-inclusive transit details, including schedules and routes, consult Driveless.net.
As the fall season unveils its colors, the City of Aspen encourages residents and visitors to consider cycling as a sustainable and enjoyable alternative to offset any inconvenience caused by the modified schedule. Aspen’s picturesque fall scenery serves as the perfect backdrop for an eco-friendly commute.
The City of Aspen remains steadfast in its dedication to offer accessible and streamlined public transit services, aiding residents and visitors in navigating the city in an eco-conscious manner.
For more information, please contact:
William Porter, Communications Director