Regulations for City of Aspen Open Space Parcels:
- Hours of operation are from sunrise to sunset, unless otherwise noted.
- Operation of motorized vehicle is prohibited except for maintenance or authorized use.
- Recreational activities are limited to specific sites.
- Keep noise and activity to a minimum.
- Dogs are prohibited, unless otherwise noted, and leashes are required at all times.
- Hunting and camping is prohibited.
- Damaging or removal of open space property or natural features including, but not limited to, wildflowers, rocks, wildlife, trees, etc., is prohibited.
- It is prohibited to disturb or harass any wildlife or wildlife habitat.
- Fishing is allowed in designated areas only.
- It is unlawful to engage in any activity within or upon a natural area, or portion of the area when a sign has been posted for the protection of wild animals.
Contact Open Space Ranger Brian Long by email or call 970-920-5120.
Find out information how to Enjoy Aspen With Your Dog (PDF).