Applications for the 2022 Program are now being accepted!
Learn more about the program and apply here.
Have you ever wondered:
- How does the City government really work?
- How does a building plan go through the approval process?
- How are streets prioritized for plowing after it snows?
- Where do my tax dollars go?
We’ve developed the Aspen 360° course for you, the Aspen community, to discover answers to these and other common questions. In class, you’ll be able to:
- Learn about government functions
- Connect with community members, City staff, and City leaders
- Engage in the issues through facilitated discussion
- Currently masks are required in Pitkin County indoors. Please know that if Covid rules change before or during the course of the class, we will adhere to all changing guidelines.
Applications for the 2022 Program are now being accepted! Please click the link below to submit your application. Deadline to apply is November 30, 2021. Cost of class is $59.
Apply for the 2022 Aspen 360° Program