Public Parking Garage
The City of Aspen welcomes all visitors and workers to Aspen. For your easiest parking option we encourage you to park in the Rio Grande Parking Plaza, which provides convenient covered parking. From the Parking Plaza you are only a short walk from Aspen's premier shopping, dining areas, the John Denver Sanctuary, and Theatre Aspen.
The Rio Grande Parking Plaza is located at 427 Rio Grande Place.
From Main Street, turn north on Mill Street and travel one block. Turn east on Rio Grande Place and we are located on the south side of the street.
The garage has short term and day parking.
- 0-1 Hours $2.00
- 1-2 Hours $4.00
- 2-3 Hours $6.00
- 3-24 Hours $12 Daily Max
Garage Pass Options
- Monthly pass $250
- Business pass $150
- 10 visit pass $60
- 5 visit pass $30
- Garage Clearance 7 feet-2 inches
- Please be aware of Bicycles, Skis or other items on top of your vehicle that may be above this height
- Yellow safety bars are located at the main entrance to assist you in determining if your vehicle will fit in the garage
- Vehicle storage not available
- Motorcycles and trailers prohibited
Booth Staffing Hours
- Monday to Friday
- Morning Hours- 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM
- Afternoon Hours- 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM
- Monday to Friday
- Morning Hours- 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM
- Afternoon Hours- 3:30 PM to 5:45 PM
Attendant Booth may close during these times for snow removal or in the event of equipment issues. Attendant Booth is CLOSED on weekends and holidays.
Enter through the Main Gate off Rio Grande by taking a ticket. Please do not lose your ticket.
Two Ways to Exit
You may keep your ticket with you and pre-pay at one of our two pay stations located at the Plaza level or at the main level next to the restrooms. Pay stations accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. After paying take your ticket and return to your vehicle. You will need your paid ticket to exit the garage.
You may also leave your ticket in your vehicle and pay by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express upon exit.