The City of Aspen offers free shuttle routes that will take you to the office, the trailhead, the ski lift and to everything else Aspen has to offer.
- Burlingame/HWY 82: Provides service from Rubey Park to the Burlingame Ranch housing complex via Hwy 82. This route is a convenient option for reaching the Aspen X-Country Center or Buttermilk Mountain.
- Castle/Maroon: Provides service from Aspen to Maroon Creek Road and Castle Creek Road serving Aspen Valley Hospital, Aspen Highlands Village and the Aspen Recreation Center.
- Cemetery Lane: Travels from Rubey Park to the Cemetery Lane residential area.
- Cross town (Winter & Summer Only): Serves the West End and Ute Avenue neighborhoods including attractions such as the Benedict Music Tent.
- Galena Street (Winter Only): Provides continuous service between the Rio Grande Parking Garage and Silver Queen Gondola on Aspen Mountain. Also serving the Hunter Creek neighborhood.
- Highlands Direct (Winter Only): Provides service from Rubey Park to Aspen Highlands Village, the Aspen Recreation Center and Aspen schools via Maroon Creek Road.
- Hunter Creek: Serves the residential area of Hunter Creek, providing access to grocery shopping and Aspen’s Post Office. Also travels near the popular Smuggler Mountain trail.
- Mountain Valley Dial-a-Ride: Serves the Mountain Valley residential area on a fixed route free of charge. Provides door-to-door service in this area for $1. Call 970.920.9999 to schedule personalized service.