The City of Aspen provides space to hang banners and flags on the Main Street and in the downtown core on Light Posts with the intent of celebrating significant anniversaries of local non-profit organizations and for prominent local, regional, national, and international events.
Reservations will be taken each year on the first business day in November for the upcoming year.
Spaces are reserved on a first-come-first-served basis with preference as follows:
- Non-profit events within Aspen which are free to the public;
- Free community events taking place within Aspen sponsored by a non-profit;
- Non-profit events that take place in Aspen and charge a fee for participation;
- Free community events sponsored by other than a non-profit taking place within Aspen;
- Events taking place outside of the City are considered last.
All applications must be submitted online and paid in full prior to hang date. Please click on the banner type you wish to submit an application for.
Light Pole Flags
Main Street Banners